Most vacancies filled
By mid-December 2019, 10 out of 13 vacancies are filled.
By mid-December, candidates for the following projects have been selected:
1. Youth Mobilities of Unaccompanied Minors in Border Regions
2. Soft EU Borders in Africa. How Migration Campaigns and Social Media affect Young Senegalese Men’s Migration Aspirations and Sense of Social Justice
4. Liberal Arts Education in Europe: Making or Breaking Borders
5. Study and Work Experiences across the Border: their Impact on Cross-border Careers
6. Foreign Students and Graduates in European Border Regions
9. The Atelier Glasschilderkunst F. Nicolas en Zonen in Roermond (NL) (1855-1968) and the Revival of Stained Glass Production in Western Europe in the 19th and 20th Century
10. All Together or All Alone? How Demographic and Digital Trends affect Socialisation and Isolation at Work
11. Linguistic and Cultural Borders: Transparent or Not
12. Educational Borders: Multilingualism or Not
13. The Impact of Borders on the Effectiveness of Active Ownership by European Asset Owners
Project 3 (Hardening and Softening of Borders in European Integration Enlargement) is still under assessment. Projects 7 (The Role of EU Agencies in the Management and Guarding of Borders in the EU) and 8 (Mining at the Border: the Transnational Space of the Domaniale Mijn in the 19th and 20th Century) are still subject to final approval and will be launched at a later stage if approved.